We advise you to use Groups overview, Folder access, Files and folders, Groups and users, Q&A activity reports to evaluate the activity in the room in visual form of diagrams, schemes, tables. More advanced custom reports are available from History of actions and Uploaded Data reports.
- Group overview will represent you the tables for each group with the general information on the activity in the VDR: users invited, logged in, documents permitted and accesses, number of questions posted.
Gives totals on users invited and logged in, the number of available documents accesses by each user group.
You can choose the necessary groups for the report on the left side of the page.
Default period filter in “Groups Overview” is “Last 30 days”. In other Reports the default period filter Is “All time”.
- Folder access will show you what investors are the most active and what they are interested in. You are shown the percentage of the accessed documents in the folders over the whole amount of documents.
Shows percentage of the documents over accessed in the data room section by each group (at least 1 user in group).
You can filter the results in different ways:
- if you press any folder in the documents tree on the left, you will be able to see the statistics about it;
- you may filter the results by the “Period”, “Groups” or “Action”.
The following action parameters are included into the count: All actions; File viewing; Encrypted PDF downloading; PDF downloading; Original file downloading; File printing.
- Files and folders will represent the number of actions performed over separate files and folders in the room:
For each file or folder there is a context menu which has two options:
- show history (shows a detailed report on events on a certain file in chronological order);
- open Containing Folder (opens a document’s directory in Documents section of the VDR).
You may filter the results by the “Period”, “Author” (user or a whole user group) or “Action”.
Following action parameters are included into the count: All actions; File viewing; Encrypted PDF downloading; PDF downloading; Original file downloading; File printing.
- Groups and Users report provides the number of actions per separate groups and users including the number of actions and total time spent in the data room. Choose the group or user in the list to see the statistics.
You may filter the results by the “Period” and “Action”.
Please, mind that the following action parameters are included into the count: All actions; File viewing; Encrypted PDF downloading; PDF downloading; Original file downloading; File printing; Login; Spent time.
- Q&A activity report represents the diagrams with the number of threads, posts and attachments made by certain group that you can manually choose for your report from the left side of the screen. By default, this chart shows report on User groups’ activity.
Note that you can exclude Q&A coordinators from the count by pressing the corresponding filter button next to the “Period” button.
- History of actions is used to track the specific users’ actions or groups of actions with the detailed information.
There are 4 options to view the events depending on the type of event you are interested in: Over files and folders; Over users and groups; Over permissions; All actions.
- “Over files and folders” will show the actions performed with files/folders with the possibility to filter the data by certain folder/file (that is to be chosen from the tree on the left). You may apply filters to arrange the reports: Period, Action, Groups, Users (is active only if the group is already chosen).
To see the details of the particulate event, point the cursor over the “…” icon
- “Over users and groups” will show the performed users'/groups' related actions with the possibility to filter the data by certain folder/file (that is to be chosen from the list on the left), Period, Action, Groups and Users (is active only if the group is already chosen).
Users in the “Groups and Users” list on the left are the target users while the actions author will be shown in actions list on the right.
- “Over permissions” will show the actions with permissions. You may filter the results by Files and Folders, Period, Target groups, Author (group), Users.
- “All actions” will show all the actions in the data room. Period, Author (group), User, Action type filters are available here.
“Actions in reports” are switched off by default in order not to confuse the users, but in case you need to check how the reports were studied by your assistants or a secretary you are welcome to switch it on.
History of actions report is also useful as you will be shown the detailed user actions, namely if users check the Excel, Word, PDF or other converted document types you will see the viewer type (e.g., iDeals Excel viewer), view mode (e.g., Fence view), number of pages viewed and the time spent on viewing each page.
Login actions will include user's IP address in the details.
- Data storage usage
Data storage usage report shows the amount of data uploaded, the amount of data deleted from the recycle bin and the resulting storage at the end of the specified period.
You may also find a separately specified number of pages and binary files (MB) out of this uploaded data.
To see the detailed report, please export it as a spreadsheet.
Mind that the default period is set from the beginning by the end of the previous calendar month.
Data storage usage report is available for full administrators only.