Editing users’ profile
To edit user’s profile, select user in the list and edit the details on the right side of the panel.
In this section you will be able to edit the following settings:
- Role and group: you will be able to move the user to another group by clicking “Edit”;
- Security settings and IP restriction (this option limits the access to the room according to certain IP address (if you want the users to access the VDR from their official workplaces only);
- Document notifications;
- Access to Q&A and Q&A notifications.
You may also resend the invitation to selected user(s) from the top right corner.
You will be able to view the user's permissions in this section. Select the target group to edit permissions.
Don’t forget to press “Apply” before leaving each edited section to save changes you’ve made.
Editing group settings
To access group settings simply click on the group in Users section. The settings are available on the right side of the window (click Rename or Edit in the corresponding section).
The following options are available in this section:
- Rename the group by clicking the corresponding menu item on the top right corner;
- You can change the Role of the selected group;
- Security settings: Access to data room, Sign-in security, IP address restriction;
- Document’s permissions. You can edit the users’ permissions to documents;
- Group questions limit. Full administrators can set the limit for questions their groups create: choose the time frame, enable/disable new questions creation on weekends (according to UTC zone), select the priority for the Questions limit.
Disabling and enabling access / Deleting users and groups
To disable user(s) select the user(s)/group(s) in the list and press “Disable access” button on the top panel.
You can enable user(s)/group(s) back by pressing “Enable access” button on the top panel.
To delete the user(s)/group(s) toggle the user(s)/group(s) in the list and press "Delete" button or choose Delete option from the context menu of the target user:
Note: Users' deletion is irreversible. To revert the access to your project, deleted users must be re-invited.