You can allow two collaboration user groups to communicate with each other in the Q&A section. To do this, you should set up mutual collaboration between these two groups as well as give them relevant access to the Q&A section.
To establish mutual collaboration between Group A and Group B, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Users section;
- Select Group A (tick the checkbox next to it);
- In the menu to the right, select "Collaboration settings";
- Click "Edit";
- In the "Collaboration with" field, select Group B from the drop-down menu;
- Click "Apply";
- Do the same for Group B to establish bidirectional collaboration between these two groups;
- Make sure the users, who should be able to communicate with other groups, have "Post" access to Q&A.
Any collaboration user group can collaborate with multiple collaboration user groups in the data room. In case of mutual collaboration, users of Group A are able to see the participants of user Group B in the Users section, can view their account details and ask them questions in the Q&A section, as well as the other way around.