We’ve designed a single sign-on solution that enables access to all the projects that you own or participate in with just one email and password. To get access to the platform, you need to activate your account first.
- Follow the link from an invitation email;
- Create your password, and choose a security question and input your answer;
- Enter your phone number in the international format, e.g. US +1 987 654 3210, UK +44 123 456 7890.
All fields marked with "*" – are mandatory.
- The password must be at least 8 characters and maximum 32 characters long, have at least one uppercase letter (A to Z), at least one lowercase letter (a to z), have at least one digit (0 to 9) or special character (e.g. ~, !, @, #, $, etc.).
- A security question may be used to recover your access to the data room or to change your phone number.
- A mobile phone number is required to deliver SMS codes in case a two-factor authentication is enabled.
- The setting "Require a verification code send via SMS each time I sign in" is an additional security feature, which can be enabled during the registration or any time later in the Security settings of your account.
- You can skip the confirmation of your phone number by choosing "Continue without confirmation". Yet, please mind that only a confirmed phone number can be used to recover your account in case the password is forgotten or lost.