Notification settings are open to all users in the section My notifications under the username button:
Any user can disable or alter their personal notification settings.
- You can adjust your document notification settings in the corresponding menu: select either "Never" to disable email alerts about new uploaded documents or the desired frequency of notifications from the drop-down list:
- Notifications about new documents set to “Daily in the morning” or “Daily in the evening” will be sent out at 8am or 8pm respectively according to a user’s time zone settings.
- The full administrators have a wider range of settings in this menu: "Send emails about uploaded and deleted documents" and "Notify about documents that I uploaded or deleted myself".
- To enable/disable Q&A notifications, proceed to the corresponding menu:
In this menu, the Q&A coordinators have an extra option to receive notifications about all new posts ("All posts").
With the Q&A categories turned on in the data room, the users responsible for certain categories should set the notifications to “Addressed directly” to receive only the notifications about posts in the categories assigned to them.
- Check your current subscriptions to reports or disable any of them in “My report subscriptions”:
In case you participate in several projects on our platform, the notification settings should be adjusted in each data room individually.