At any stage of your project, you can order a flash drive archive with the contents of your data room by following the steps below.
Click on the Settings menu and go to General settings;
In the PROJECT MANAGEMENT section click Order flash drive archive;
Fill out the flash drive requirements:
specify the number of flash drives by selecting the necessary number in a drop-down menu;
choose documents format:
- Original: the format in which the documents were uploaded to the data room;
- PDF format: the version the documents have been converted to after being uploaded to the data room.
Binary files are recorded in their original format in any case.
choose the flash drive type:
- editable: it is possible to make and save changes to the documents on the flash drive, as well as delete and add new ones;
- protected from editing: no changes/editing can be done on the flash drive itself, yet the documents can be copied to a local or another external drive.
choose whether you'd like to include reports and the recycle bin by selecting them among Additional documents and reports;
specify the recipient's details:
- Full name
- Address: Company name, Country, City, ZIP code, Street, Building (office).
Feel free to add any other important information in the "Specific requirements" field.
It takes up to 2 business days to prepare editable flash drives, and up to 4 business days to record the protected from editing flash drives.
Note: These preparation terms are valid for the flash drives up to 64 GB and may be extended in case of the larger volumes. The delivery terms are not included.
We deliver worldwide using international courier services, e.g. DHL, FedEx, UPS, depending on the region.
The estimated delivery time solely depends on the destination country. Usually, we advise to budget 1-3 business days for the delivery.
Shipments are processed from Monday to Friday according to the operating hours of the courier services.
iDeals team is doing their best to reduce the preparation period for every single order, yet we cannot guarantee the delivery terms. Please contact the Support Team to get a more precise ETA based on your order requirements.
To order a flash drive for a closed data room, the project administrator should contact the Customer Support Team.